Volunteer for Hawaii CEE
Engaged Encounter provides opportunities to enrich your marriage through participation on future weekends, enrichment weekends, and district/national conventions. Engaged Encounter is a non-profit organization and relies completely upon married couples who volunteer their time and talent to this ministry. There are a variety of ways you can help:
- Prayer Couple – We have a wonderful community full of people that simply pray for our Engaged Couples. Would you like to pray? Let us know!
- Host Couple – Greet the engaged couples when they arrive and help them get situated for their weekend.
- Team Couple – Write presentations following the national Catholic Engaged Encounter outline and present at least one weekend annually. Couples are guided through the writing process by an experienced Team Couple. Our teams present weekends sharing their lives and passion for God-centered, life-giving marriage.
- Service Couple – Help prepare the meeting room for presentations on Friday and arrive on Sunday after the weekend to inventory and put away supplies used on the weekend.
- Registration Couple – Receive registration information from engaged couples and prepare the needed reports for each weekend.
- Supply Couple – Maintain the inventory of supplies and ensure engaged couples and presenting teams have all the necessary workbooks, supplies, etc. for each weekend.
If you are interested in volunteering please reach out to one of our Island Contacts found on the Contact Us page or complete the volunteer form found on this page.