Make a Donation:
Catholic Engaged Encounter is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All volunteers are unpaid. We receive no money from the Catholic Church and depend on the generosity of donors like you. Couples before you have helped us accomplish our goals. We greatly appreciate your willingness to help today. Your financial donations will be used for these immediate needs:
- Monetary gifts – Any amount to help cover weekend expenses (current cost of a weekend is an average of $344 per couple).
- Scholarships – These donations cover the cost of a weekend for a couple who cannot afford the expense.
- Postage – We spend $450-500 in postage annually.
- Printing Supplies – The notebooks couples use on the weekend are the largest part of this cost. We print many other items in support of the ministry as well.
- Technology – We provide a real-time interactive web site which accepts payment and returns instant weekend date confirmation. We also utilize new ways of communicating through technology to reduce meeting time and expenses.
- Travel – Airfare, hotel, rental car (for flying in presentation team couples or clergy/religious as needed)
If you would like to give a monetary gift using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account you may do so here:
Send a Donation:
If you prefer to mail a check, please make it out to Hawaii Catholic Engaged Encounter and mail to:
Richard & Alesia Macugay
94299 Mokapu St.
Kahului, Hi 96732
Telephone: (808) 479-5205
Email financial questions here.